- You worked for a long time to get to this point.
- You did it for your family. Why would you not protect them if you should become incapacitated or die or cannot make your own decisions?
- Now that you are legal, it is time to protect your family.
- Nobody knows when their time will be up or when something will happen to them making them incapacitated.
- Give you and your family peace of mind.
- Get a Trust.
- Get a Will.
- Get a Power of Attorney and the Health Care Directive
Estate Planning is the process of memorializing who you trust to manage your affairs (personal, health, financial) during incapacity and death and choosing how your assets will be distributed at your death. The ultimate goal of estate planning is determined by the goals of the client and may be as simple or complex as your needs may dictate. Who needs estate planning? Every adult that is mentally healthy (or has “legal capacity”) can benefit for some form of estate planning regardless of the value of your assets.